Saturday, March 5, 2011

Brad Pitt (87 - 91)

Cutting Class '87



Great horror film.



The thing I like about young actors is they have a lot to prove. They put so much more into their work.




Thelma & Louise '91



Pitt has a small part in Thelma & Louise, but when he is in the frame I giggle the entire time.



When they get older and being a superstar comes easy, they find out they don't have to work as hard to achieve the fame. And their art suffers.




Johnny Suede '91



Johnny Suede is a bazaar indie film. His character is very confusing to me. It's not at all what you'd expect. Strange and interesting movie by an original directer.



I guess it says a lot about Pitt's role, that it confused me. It was odd, awkward, innocent, naive and had depth.




It's always better to starve the artist, than to praise him.

No comments:

Post a Comment