Thursday, October 6, 2011

The James Dean Festival



I went to the James Dean Festival in Fairmount, Indiana. It was my 6th time. It was fun.



I went on the Ferris Wheel. I'm a fan of those.



The Beach Party did not accept armbands.



I got there early to catch the Garfield Run. The little kids race.



This old couple always win the dance contest because they're SO CUTE.



NY Lenny and his partner always win second. He's in the black suit and he had a new girl with him. She was a bit slow in the high heels.



I went this year with my old flame. She was the one who brought me to my first JDF back in 04.



NY Lenny runs the James Dean Gallery.



This drumming group is sweeeeet.



Saw the parade. Girls on horses.



Fire trucks.



Giant concession's with James Dean telling you to buy a giant tenderloin.



R2D2 is a Deaner.



Morrissey makes an appearance on occasion. This is a few pictures of him during his video shoot for Suadhead.



Looked through some James Dean merch. Don't need any more.



This was my pick of 2011. Ignore the flames. The hot rods were looking good to me this year.



The best pet contest was super cute.



Ferris Wheel.



Pick of 2009.



Crazy vampire guy shows up in a hearse type car and blows fire out of the back.



The car James Dean died in. "Little Bastard" 550 Porsche Spyder, the recreation of it. I got this tattooed on me.



Old Fairmount High



Had a gooooood time.

No comments:

Post a Comment